Knitscene Winter 2015
We love winter for quality knitting time—that’s why we’ve packed 21 all-new knitting patterns into Knitscene Winter! Sweaters and cardigans to knit for women and men cozy up alongside great knitted accessories, while graphic elements and textured stitches snuggle together to keep your needles going all season long.
In this issue you’ll find:
- Our first ever double-feature design collection combines the super powers of twin sisters Sachiko and Kiyomi Burgin into 6 show-stopping knitting patterns you’ll want to knit now, including the Queen Street Sweater featured on the cover.
- Kiyomi Burgin also shares a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to knit slit pockets—a must read!
- Kate Atherley walks us through the basics of knitting gauge to ensure that your projects come out the right size every time.
- Eight outerwear patterns, including knitted pullovers and cardigans
- Seven fast and fun knitted accessory patterns
Click on the project names below the images for more information.
Left: Deep Woods Toque, Kiyomi Burgin (kit available soon in limited quantities!)
Left, top: Trapunto Vest by Katya Frankel
Left, bottom: Chamei Pullover by Bristol Ivy
Right, top: Finial Hat by Brenda Patipa
Right, bottom: Hotpoint Socks by Lara Smoot