Step By Step Wire Jewelry, August/September 2016
Have fun with your jewelry designs and work through
creations that focus on refining your wire-working techniques!
You’ll love this if:
- You want to create a beautiful flower garden cuff bracelet while working with leather cut-outs and head pins.
- Learning easy soldering projects has been at the top of your wish list.
- You’d like to discover and master fine wire weaving on an intricate cuff and ring.
Have you wanted to learn popular, fun techniques such as soldering, stamping and fine wire weaving? The August/September issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry has you covered with 10 unbeatable projects! With expert tips, you can use design stamping on sterling with custom metal stamps or letter stamping on copper sheet for personalized rings. Feel confident soldering ready-made bezels for stones and using a micro torch. The possibilities are endless, whether you’re just a beginner or have years of experience!
- Make one-of-a-kind, wearable jewelry pieces inspired by the elite artists and designers.
- Advance techniques such as design stamping, letter stamping, soldering with a micro torch, torch enameling and soldering ready-made bezels for stones.
- Complete 10 exciting projects, including four gorgeous bracelets and four fun rings.
Order your copy now at https://www.interweave.com/store/step-by-step-wire-jewelry-magazine-august-september-2016.
Here’s a peek inside!
RUFFLES AND LACE BRACELET
By Sarah Thompson
By Kieu Pham Gray
STAMPED BEZEL RING
By Jeff Fulkerson
THE SCROLL CUFF
By Eva Sherman
WIRE WRAPPED LEATHER BRACELET
By Becky Nunn
FLOWER GARDEN CUFF
By Heather Lawrenz
CHAIN SHANK RING
SINGLE BUNTING NECKLACE
By Brenda Schweder
FAIR AND SQUARE RINGS
By Aisha Formanski
By Heather Lawrenz
Hardware Store Basics Get a Makeover by Melissa Cable
Color Canvas: Fall Farmer’s Market by Heather Powers
Spotlight by Sara Richardson