Learn to Use Blogger for Your Jewelry Making Blog in a Live Webinar with Lorelei Eurto
If you've been making jewelry very long, you've probably seen the name Lorelei Eurto in your favorite jewelry blogs, books, or magazines. There's a reason for that! In addition to her talent for making beautiful jewelry, Lorelei is also skilled at the online aspects of connecting with other jewelry makers and potential customers to spread the word about herself and her jewelry business. Who better to learn those same skills from, then?
Join us for
a LIVE web seminar with Lorelei Eurto,
on Wednesday, March 26, at 1pm ET*
Have you ever wondered about the answers to these questions?
- What kind of content and information should I share on my blog?
- How often should I post on my blog for maximum effectiveness?
- How can I drive traffic to my blog and keep them coming back, maintaining the traffic I get?
- Are there blogging etiquette rules I should know?
- Can I use my jewelry-making blog to help me sell my jewelry designs? If so, how?
Get answers to those questions and any others you might have about using Blogger to promote your jewelry business online in our LIVE web seminar with Lorelei.
"I wanted to do a webinar on setting up a Blogger blog, because online jewelry business is not just about selling jewelry," Lorelei says. "It's about making connections with peers and customers. Many jewelry designers, myself included, look to jewelry blogs as a way to find inspiration and learn about new techniques or find out about a new bead artist that was discovered. And with the ever-growing popularity of jewelry blog hops, the blog is the first place to begin that journey, too!"
During the web seminar, Lorelei will walk you through each step in setting up a Blogger account, arranging your page layout to your liking (that's her blog, on the left), and customizing your new blog to fit your jewelry brand. Then, she'll answer your questions to help you get started on your way to being a jewelry artist blogger!
Register for this live web seminar and you'll also receive access to a recording of the event after it's over, so you can watch again anytime and get refreshers on all of the information she shares (and if you can't attend the live event, you'll still get all the benefit through the recording!) plus a coupon for 30% off the download for Lorelei's first web seminar, about starting your own Etsy jewelry shop.
* Don't worry if you can't make it at that time; your registration will include an email link to the event after it's over, so you can download the whole thing and learn just as much!