Metalsmith Essentials: Textures and Patinas | Free Metalsmithing Videos
Join the Metalsmith Essentials revolution.
The fabricationista, Helen Driggs, is back with another 2-disc set!
Now you can learn how to make your own richly textured handmade metal jewelry, step by step.
Join artist and experienced metalsmith Helen Driggs in 11 watch-and-learn lessons for everything you need to know to get started texturing and patinating jewelry by hand or with a rolling mill. Here you can view free metalsmithing videos as previews into her full video sets.
Master texturing basics and boost your skills with step-by-step expert how-tos for hammering textures, metal stamping, adding texture to 3-D forms, the use of a rolling mill, and more!
Then, add color and depth to your jewelry pieces with the use of commercial patinas and earth-friendly metal-coloring methods.
Order your copy of this dynamic DVD to:
· Discover the safe and proper way to transfer textures onto metal with the use of a rolling mill.
· Learn fool-proof techniques for laying out text and designs for metal stamping.
· Add visual interest to your pieces by preserving and creating textures on 3-D forms.
· Learn how to clean and prep your piece to accept a patina for maximum success.
· Add depth and volume with a variety of patinas using simple household chemicals.
· And more!
Watch two full hours of exciting metalsmith essentials on your own time. This two-disc set allows you to start and stop when it’s convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master metal jewelry class you can watch again and again!