Favorite Project of the Week: Celtic Labyrinth Ring
Are you waiting as eagerly as I am for the next season of Game of Thrones? HBO’s hit series returns with the start of season 7 on July 16 and I can’t wait! One of the things I love about the show is the visual feast offered up by the inspiring costumes and jewelry designs. The attention to detail is just impeccable. Looking through Interweave’s library of project downloads, you can find many designs that characters on the show might wear. One of my favorites is the Celtic Labyrinth Ring by Daleann Stark.
In this project, you’ll weave a chainmaille bezel that captures a 8mm crystal chaton accented by a simple European 4-in-1 ring band. Here’s what you need to make it:
Tools & Supplies
- 18-gauge 5/16″ 7.9mm ID stainless steel jump rings, 1
- 20-gauge 3/16″ 4.8mm ID stainless steel jump rings, 8
- 19-gauge 1/8″ 3.2mm ID stainless steel jump rings, 14
- 20-gauge 3/32″ 2.4mm ID stainless steel jump rings, 10
- 20-gauge 7/64″ 2.8mm ID stainless steel jump rings, 37–61
- 8mm crystal chaton, 1
- Flat-nose pliers, 2 pairs
Editorial Director, Books
Get this project and other great projects today in our shop!