WWDD? 8 Crochet Ways to Show Love for Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re headed out on a romantic date, having a night of fun with the whole family, spending the evening with your best pals, or treating yourself to some treasured alone time, today is a day about love. Here is a list of ways to incorporate crochet no matter how you celebrate love today.
1. Love Valentine’s Day décor with heart mandalas.
2. Love your clothes with heart elbow patches.
Dress up your favorite sweater for Valentine’s Day. Check out this FREE TUTORIAL to knit or crochet a heart-shaped elbow patch.
3. Love your kids with goofy Amigurumi.
Amigurumi can make fun toys. If you have young ones (or a partner that is young-at-heart), try the Mister Whistle Amigurumi as a playful gift.
4. Love your significant other with these gift ideas.
5. Love spending time with friends or partners with these projects for a night out.
Dressing up for a night out with friends? Headed out on a romantic date? You’ll want to include one of these projects for a night on the town.
6. Love yourself with this list of crochet projects to pamper yourself.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to indulge in some self-care. Try this list of projects to help you spoil yourself for a relaxing night in.
7. Love your crochet with these favorite projects.
Is crochet your Valentine? If crochet is your true love, try out this list of projects that Ravelry users have hearted the most!
8. Love others with this project for charity.
On a day filled with all kinds of love, consider showing your love for others who are less fortunate than you. Use your crochet to send some love in the direction of those who need it most.
Thank you for spending the year with Interweave Crochet! We love our readers; we love having you here; we love seeing all the fantastic things you make.
Have the most spectacular day, no matter how you choose to share your love.
Love and Stitches,
Editor, Interweave Crochet