Another addition to my Willow line. Bringing the same sc/ spike sc combo as the others, this purse is still able to shine as a great pattern by itself. So simple and easy to create, you really have a lot of room to make this pattern unique to you or whomever youâre giving it to.Gauge listed in pattern.Written in US crochet terms.You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online.You MAY NOT use any of the photos from this listing, or the ones contained in the pattern, to sell your item. You MUST take your own photos.Copyright @ Divine Debris 2012 – 2015. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior written permission from the author. Sales of finished product are permitted, but designer requests that you link back to pattern and credit Divine Debris with the original design under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please email@example.com
- US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
- 3 colors of worsted weight/ size #4 yarn (5 oz/ 241 yards)
- I usedÂ Vannaâs ChoiceÂ in dusty blue, silver grey and pink
- Tapestry needle
- Height: 7.5â³ (from row 8 to 46)
- Width: 10.75â³ (laid completely flat)
- Straps: 30â³ish (from side 1 where it secures to the bag to side 2 where it secures to the bag)
- I: 17 dcs x 8 row
- You will need to know how to work into theÂ back loop onlyÂ for a row of this pattern.
- The ch 1 at the beginning of the rows does not count as a stitch.
- Rotate on row 7Â means rotate the whole piece 90Â°.
- This pattern is created in the round with a slip st at the end of each row into the first st.
- Colors are labeled color A (dusty blue), color B (pink), and color C (silver grey).
Find the whole pattern here on my website: Willow PurseÂ