Who Doesn’t Love a Yarn Sale?
I don’t know about you, but when I find yarn on sale, it’s like a holiday. If you’ve assumed that the yarn is in my basket as soon as I notice the sale price, you’re correct. Then, the only problem is deciding which pattern to use with my fabulous find—often a harder decision than choosing how many skeins I “need.”
Well, if you’ve been “hank”ering for a yarn sale, wait no longer. We’ve got one for you. For a limited time, we’re selling select colors of Cascade 220 and Plymouth Homestead at a huge discount. Both of these yarns are awesome for fall, so I want to make sure you’re able to take advantage of this great deal. I’ve even put together a list of patterns that you’ll be able to use with either yarn!
1. Yeti for Bed: This huggable critter will look awesome wrapped in anyone’s arms. Start early to avoid sleepless crafting nights before the holidays.
2. Xenocryst Hat: Another one-skein wonder, this hat is perfectly portable and great for working on in those holiday shopping lines.
3. Kumara Bed Socks: While these might not be the stockings you’ll want to hang by the chimney with care, they’ll sure make a nice surprise when they’re unwrapped.
1. Raspberry Mitts: One to two hanks—that’s all it takes to make these awesome mitts that are perfect for holiday gift giving.
2. Aegean Dreams Throw: Try this Tunisian crochet twist on a traditional crochet blanket. Work it in one to three colors to create a throw that will look great on the back of anyone’s sofa.
3. Bobbled Knot Bag: Bobbles and stripes work together to create a crocheted bag that’s perfect for your holiday shopping needs.
I’ll admit that this list is nowhere near extensive, so if you find another Interweave pattern that would fit with either of these yarns, please let us know in the comments! We can’t wait to see what you make!
What will you make?