Ups and Downs Slouchy Beanie
The Ups and Downs Crochet Slouchy Beanie uses 4 different crochet stitches and 2 cute buttons to create a unique free crochet pattern. And it’s easy to customize too – add more (or subtract a few) rows to make it slouchier or beanier- it’s up to you. Undo a braid to change up the length and look on the fly – this hat goes wherever you want to take it!
- US – I, 5.5mm hook (Furls Fiberarts in Cocobolo used)
- 150-200 yds worsted weight yarn (Purl Soho Worsted Twist; 100% Merino Wool; 164 yds/100g; Desert Blue used)
- 2 buttons (1.25″/32mm; Crafting With Buttons Elephant used; purchased at JoAnn Fabrics)
- 2 stitch markers (Clover Lock Ring Markers used)
- tapestry or yarn needle (Susan Bates Finishing Needle used)
S (18-20″); M (20-22″); L (22-24″) (Need more adjustments? Work any even number of stitches for Round 1!)
12 sts x 7 rows = 4″ in dc
For full pattern instructions please go to http://wp.me/p2a5Jp-3sS – thanks so much, and have a great day!