Ups and Downs Fingerless Gloves
The Ups and Downs Slouchy Beanie has done pretty well for itself and I had a little yarn leftover… so of course I designed a matching pair of mitts! Introducing the Ups and Downs Crochet Fingerless Gloves!
The Ups and Downs Crochet Fingerless Gloves use the same great stitches as the hat, and it is super easy to create a custom fit. Just wrap the first row around your wrist to get started with your custom size – as long as you have an even number of stitches, you’ll be all set!
- US – I, 5.5mm hook (Furls Fiberarts in Cocobolo used)
- 102 yds worsted weight yarn (Purl Soho Worsted Twist; 100% Merino Wool; 164 yds/100g; Desert Blue used)
- 2 buttons (1.25″/32mm; Crafting With Buttons Elephant used; purchased at JoAnn Fabrics)
- 2 stitch markers (Clover Lock Ring Markers used)
- tapestry or yarn needle (Susan Bates Finishing Needle used)
Women’s Average (Need to make adjustments? Work any even number of stitches for Round 1!)
12 sts x 7 rows = 4″ in dc
Full pattern instructions and braiding tutorial at http://www.mooglyblog.com/crochet-fingerless-gloves/ Thanks so much for reading, and happy crocheting!