Ultimate Universal Electronics Cozy
This one cozy pattern can fit any tablet, e-reader, or smart phone, even a laptop! Because it’s the easiest pattern to customize. Ever. Really! The only math is counting to two! I made it to fit a Kindle Fire HD, and then again to fit my Android (seen in the tutorial) but you can make it in any size you like – and use up the odds and ends of your favorite yarns while you’re at it! And the unique stitch pattern means you’ll never mix it up with someone else’s device.
- US – H, 5.0mm hook (main hook used)
- US – G, 4.0mm hook (last two rounds only)
- Worsted weight yarn, not scratchy and non-shedding, several small amounts (Knit Picks Comfy Worsted shown)
- Optional: button(s)
- Tutorials for stitches and techniques used are available on the Video Tutorials Page.
- Because this pattern is designed to fit any electronic device and using odds and ends of yarn, it’s written as a tutorial, without exact stitch or row counts.
For the free step by step photo tutorial, please go to Moogly’s Ultimate Universal Electronics Cozy today! Thanks so much!