Sleepy Ellis Elephant Applique
Nifty Mumzy Designs
This pattern is a perfect stash saver, and he is a joy to make! From blankets to embellishments, he is sure to compliment any projects of choice! A Beginners’ Delight!
- Any 4/Medium/Worsted yarn (Enough for project)
- I used: Bernat Premium, Phentex Worsted, Bernat Worsted, Colorway: Light Old Rose, Soft Grey Heather, Black
- Yarn Needle (large eye)
- 5.0 mm (H)
7.25″ (18.42cm) Wide x 4.50″ (11.43cm) Long
13 st and 14 rows = 4″ (10cm)
- You must know how to crochet and know the basic crochet stitches, such as magic circle, single crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch and crab stitch to use this pattern. You must know how to double thread a needle and whip stitch.
- This pattern is worked in rounds with turning your work, by alternating right side to wrong side with each round to work in opposite directions.
- Join unless stated otherwise
- You must know how to join colours
Please visit blog for details: http://www.niftymumzy.ca/2015/04/sleepy-ellis-elephant-applique.html