Preemie Snowman Pom Pom Hat Pattern
Wouldn’t a little one be adorable in this snowman pom pom hat?! Its designed a little long so that you can fold up the bottom for a perfect fit!
- Extra soft worsted weight yarn
- F crochet hook
- 2 buttons for eyes
- 4 small buttons for mouth
- Needle to weave ends
Rows 1-3 is 2″ radius
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms
- This pattern is for 1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
- I used Bev’s size chart to make them the appropriate sizes.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
I have made this pattern completely on my own; using my skills. You may sell, use, and donate, what you make from this pattern. You may not sell, copy, rewrite, distribute this pattern in any way, or form. You may not use my photos for selling purposes in any way. You may share this pattern, by linking back to my blog, and even sharing the picture! © 2014, Brie Firmingham. All rights reserved.
You can find this pattern here: