Preemie Pom Pom Flower Hat
This hat is a very girly girl Valentine’s Day hat but you can always tone it down by just making them pom poms, or just making the flower. I also want to say use this pattern with good judgement, it is a preemie hat. So if you believe it may be too heavy just use the pom poms or flower. But if you love the combination of the pom poms and flower, you can also make a one layer flower and small pom poms.
- Extra soft worsted weight yarn
- F crochet hook
- Heart shaped button
- Yarn Needle
1-3 lb, 3-5 lb, 6-8 lb, 9-11 lb
Rows 1-3 is 2″ radius
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms
- This pattern is for 1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
- I used Bev’s size chart to make them the appropriate sizes.
- Start in the first double crochet, not in the same as chain.
- Join in the top of chain 3.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does not include the chain.
- The hat should be a little long (this is done on purpose), simply fold the bottom up for the perfect fit.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
Follow the link to get the pattern: