Preemie Girls Christmas Flower Hat Pattern
What a cute girls Christmas flower hat?! It has alternating red and white stripes, and two smaller stripes on the bottom. Not to mention the adorable red flower with a white button! What little preemie girl wouldn’t look just adorable in this hat?! As always this hat is designed to be folded up a little to get the perfect fit! Make sure to share your finished projects on my Facebook page!
- Extra soft worsted weight yarn
- F crochet hook
- White button for flower
- Needle to weave ends
Rows 1-3 is 2″ radius
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms
- This pattern is for 1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
- I used Bev’s size chart to make them the appropriate sizes.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
- slst-slip stitch
- sc-single crochet
- dc-double crochet
I have made this pattern completely on my own, using my skills. You may sell, use, and donate, what you make from this pattern. You may not sell, copy, rewrite, distribute this pattern in any way, or form. You may not use my photos for selling purposes in any way. You may share this pattern, by linking back to my blog, and even sharing the picture! © 2014, Brie Firmingham. All rights reserved.
You can find this pattern here: