Preemie Flower Hat Pattern
Make sure to tell people about this adorable Preemie Flower Hat! Maybe even consider donating a hat to charity. It comes in 4 different sizes with edging, and has a cute flower pattern along with it! Make sure you share your finished project on my Facebook page!
- Worsted weight yarn
- F crochet hook
- Button for flower
- Yarn needle
Rows 1-3 is 2″ radius
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms
- This pattern is for 1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
- I used Bev’s size chart to make them the appropriate sizes.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
- slst-slip stitch
- sc-single crochet
- dc-double crochet
- dcfp-double crochet front post
- dcbp-double crochet back post
I have made this pattern completely on my own, using my skills. You may sell, use, and donate, what you make from this pattern. You may not sell, copy, rewrite, distribute this pattern in any way, or form. You may not use my photos for selling purposes in any way. You may share this pattern, by linking back to my blog, and even sharing the picture! © 2014, Brie Firmingham. All rights reserved.
You can find this pattern here