Preemie Christmas Star Hat
What a cute preemie Christmas star hat?! This would be the perfect boys hat this winter. You can even change the edging color to pink for a girl or blue for a boy!
- Extra soft worsted weight yarn
- F crochet hook
- Needle to weave ends
Rows 1-3 is 2″ radius
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms
- This pattern is for 1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
- I used Bev’s size chart to make them the appropriate sizes.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
- slst-slip stitch
- sc-single crochet
- hdc-half double crochet
- dc-double crochet
I have made this pattern completely on my own, using my skills. You may sell, use, and donate, what you make from this pattern. You may not sell, copy, rewrite, distribute this pattern in any way, or form. You may not use my photos for selling purposes in any way. You may share this pattern, by linking back to this post, and even sharing the picture! © 2014, Brie Firmingham. All rights reserved.
You can find this pattern here: