Oct/Nov Issue Update
A HUGE thank you for your comments and kind notes. It's pretty amazing to feel so supported by such a caring community.
We are now home, and I'm working feverishly on the issue after being pretty much detached from my computer for several days. To tide you over, check out the eBay auctions for several of the patterns in this issue. All of the proceeds will be donated to charities involved in hurricane relief in the US Gulf Coast, so bid high and often!
And in no time at all the patterns will be published and you can make some of your own.
**UPDATE** Some auctions are ending soon! Bid now to get in on the action.
- Cheeky the Pink Octopus, by Melinda Fisher. This is Crochet me's new official mascot!
- Apache Rose Peacock Afghan, by Josi Hannon Madera. It was Josi's idea to raise funds through these auctions. She rocks.
- Tapestry Crochet "Horse Around" Bag, by Carol Ventura. Carol is one of the most widely known and respected tapestry crocheters. Her work is impeccable, and this bag could easily be a museum piece!
- Ballet Wrap Sweater, by Robyn Chachula.
- My Favorite Sweater Clutch, by Julie Holetz.