Celebrate with Love of Crochet: Win Delicious Yarn!
Help us celebrate and indulge your sweet tooth the guilt-free way! As part of the Love of Crochet 5th birthday party, each prize pack includes a yummy hand-dyed skein of yarn from Delicious Yarns, as well as a scrumptious pattern for a the Groovy Cowl worked in the color Blueberry Fudge.
Although the yarn itself isn’t edible (though that is an interesting idea to ponder for another time), it’s best described in the language of yumminess. That’s not an accident, according to the yarn company’s mission:
“Delicious Yarns’ bakers cook up hand-dyed yarns all fiber enthusiasts love to use—savory tones with a touch of tang, on soft and squishy fiber bases that are sure to make you drool!”
Drool indeed! This yarn is not more than 5 steps away from my desk and I stare at it every day like a child peering through a candy shop window. Not only is it delicious to the eye, it’s heavenly to touch. It’s as soft and squishy as they describe. (But don’t worry, the yarn and pattern are packaged in a drool-proof cupcake box, so it’s safe from me.)
Win 1 of 5 prize Love of Crochet birthday prize packs, which each include these yarntastic goodies:
- Groovy Cowl Kit (one skein of Blueberry Fudge yarn and pattern) from Delicious Yarns
- 10-ball color pack of Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky from LoveCrochet.com
- 2 balls of Nazli Gelin Garden 10 and a Garden 5 pattern book from Universal Yarn
- 3 lighted tools (crochet hook and knitting needles) from The Crochet Lite
- 3 skeins of brand-new Prairie Spun DK from Brown Sheep Company
Share this blog post with your friends. There are 5 prize packs up for grabs, after all, and you don’t want them drooling on your Delicious Yarn!
Happy Birthday to Us!
You Need This Issue of Love of Crochet