Wool You Be a Winner of this New Yarn?
The Love of Crochet 5th Birthday Giveaway includes some new luxurious 100% U.S. wool yarn from Brown Sheep Company called Prairie Spun DK. Oh, yeah. It’s awesome. You’re going to love this 3-ply yarn that’s spun and dyed by Brown Sheep Company.
I’m not sure if you’ll be more drawn to the softness of the yarn, the deep, rich shade of “Huckleberry Pie” purple, or the light, lofty DK weight. Each skein is 256 yards, and each prize pack includes 3 skeins.
I refrain from stitching with it on a daily basis only because I believe you’d rather make a lovely project yourself rather than receive a completed project made by me. So, don’t delay, sign up to win today (before I change my mind)!
Win 1 of 5 prize packs, which each include these yarntastic goodies:
• Groovy Cowl Kit (one skein of Blueberry Fudge yarn and pattern) from Delicious Yarns
• 10-ball color pack of Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky from LoveCrochet.com
• 2 balls of Nazli Gelin Garden 10 and a Garden 5 pattern book from Universal Yarn
• 3 lighted tools (crochet hook and knitting needles) from The Crochet Lite
• 3 skeins of brand-new Prairie Spun DK from Brown Sheep Company
Share this blog post with your friends, too. There are 5 prize packs up for grabs, after all, and you don’t want to leave them hanging high and dry.