Lego Inspired Crochet Backpack
Between my 6 and 7 year old boys, and my 6 year old nephew, I’m surrounded by the Lego obsessed! And I have to admit, I have fun helping put together the sets myself… So when my nephew’s birthday came around I got inspired – and made the Lego Inspired Crochet Backpack!
The Lego Inspired Crochet Backpack is a simple pouch with a set of drawstrings that close up the top and double as the straps. I used Red Heart Super Saver to make sure it could stand up to a 6 year old boy – but any worsted or aran weight yarn should work just fine!
- US – I, 5.5mm hook
- 390 yards total worsted weight yarn in 5 colors (Red Heart Super Saver in Cherry Red, Paddy Green, Royal, Lemon, and Black shown)
– Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow: 40 yds each
– Black: 230 yds
- 2 54″ long nylon type cords (can substitute crocheted icord if desired)
- Special Stitch: dc3tog – worked as a bobble stitch, with all sts worked into the same st, but with only 3 dcs instead of 5.
- Video Tutorials: bobble stitch, seamless join, BLO – back loop only, FSC – foundation single crochet, LTR – linked treble crochet
For the full pattern and lots of pictures, please visit Moogly’s Lego Inspired Crochet Backpack Pattern Page today! Thanks so much!