Jungle Finger Puppets Carrying Case
I put the patterns for the Jungle Finger Puppets on moogly a while ago – including the Lion, Monkey, Zebra, and Wild Man – and now it’s time to share the pattern for the Jungle Finger Puppets Carrying Case!
The Jungle Finger Puppets Carrying Case is made to look like a jungle tree, complete with coconuts laying at the base. The top has a drawstring handle to keep it closed, and the whole thing is built around a plastic drink mix container, so it’ll stand up to what the kids dish out. If you can’t get a hold of the specified container, you’ll need to change up the base a bit and the stitch count will be different, but the basic idea and rounds should translate pretty easily.
- US – G, 4.00 mm hook
- 60 yds yellow or tan worsted weight yarn (Vanna’s Choice Mustard shown)
- 10 yds brown worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver Warm Brown shown)
- 80 yds green worsted weight yarn (Stitch Nation Alpaca Love in Fern shown)
- 1 yd black worsted weight yarn (Lily Sugar’n Cream in Black shown)
- Crystal Light drink mix container, or similarly shaped container (shown below)
Get the free patterns for the case and finger puppets at moogly’s Jungle Finger Puppets Carrying Case! Thanks so much!