Headband Crochet Patterns Free at Genevive’s
This is a free pattern. A great way to find out what Genevive’s patterns are like. All patterns are 6 to 7 pages long in a PDF file.
Illustrated step by step pattern tutorial. Includes 2 different headband patterns. One is ridged with picot trim and ties. The other is a wider headband in a lacy pattern with a button closure.
- Skill Level – Beginner to Intermediate
- Hook Size – H8 (American)
- Yarn – Appr. 100 yards, Worsted Weight size 4 medium
- Pattern fits average female head size with instructions on how to make smaller or larger.
- Written in American English crochet terms with conversion chart for British English crochet terms.
Great Deal! Buy 3 crochet patterns and get a $2 discount at checkout.
NOTE I don’t mind if you sell the finished product, but please contact me with the address of where you plan on selling them. No fee is charged. I keep a list of shops who sell the finished items for people who ask for the finished items. I also request you to please credit Genevive at Ravelry for the pattern on your listing page.