Get Whale Soon Tissue Box Cover
Crochet is many things. It is beautiful, it is therapeutic, it is creative. And sometimes it is very very silly. Ahem. Introducing the Get Whale Soon Tissue Box Cover!
Whale whale whale, what have we here… a whale sized summer cold? Killer (whale) allergies? Need to send oceans of love to someone to let them know everything whale be alright? Are you groaning yet?
Hopefully you’re laughing! Because this is certainly one of the silliest patterns I’ve ever designed. But once it popped into my noggin, it just had to be! And it’s been cracking me up with it’s cuteness ever since.
- US – H, 5.00 mm hook
- 130 yds Aran weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver in Turqua; 364 yards/333 meters; 198 grams/6.98 ounces
- 1 yd Aran weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver in Black)
- 2 buttons (Belle Buttons by Dritz, Item #BB596, 5/8″, purchased at JoAnn Fabrics)
- Size: Made to fit a standard size box of Klennex, 120 ct tissues (9″L x 3.5″H x 4.75″W)
- Gauge: 15 sts x 17 rows = 4″ in sc in rows
Get the full free crochet pattern for the Get Whale Soon Tissue Box Cover at http://www.mooglyblog.com/get-whale-soon-tissue-box-cover/ Thanks so much, and have a great crochet day!