Free Rubber Duckie Pattern
This adorable bathtub playmate is reproduced in detailed crochet. It stands four and a half inches long by three inches wide by three and a half inches tall.
In the last few years, the “Duckie’s” have become very collectible. Start a collection of your very own.
This classic bath time buddy brings back many fond memories. And if you take it in the bath, probably won’t float, but will bring back fond memories of a simpler time.
- 3.0mm Crochet Hook
- 3.5mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
- Color A: Paton’s Melody in Sunny Yellow (CA)
- Color B: Bernat Satin in Sunset (CB)
- PixieKitten Sparkle Animal Eyes (6.0mm) – Solid Black (Safety Eyes)
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Stuffing: Fiberfill or desired stuffing material
- Hemostat or other stuffing tool
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing the pieces together.
Size: 3.5″ tall and 4.5” from bill to tail
All rights reserved.
Contact the author with questions about this notice.