Free Halloween Pumpkin Pattern
This PixieKitten Free pattern will allow you to create a Halloween Pumpkin to compliment your decorations. Make several with different faces and put them everywhere.
Give them as Party Favors at your Halloween Party. This festive treat is low in calories for those who are watching their figures.
You can also use this little pumpkin as a compliment to a place card at your dining table.
- 2.5mm (C/2) Crochet Hook
- Color A: Bernat Satin in Sunset (CA)
- Color B: Paton’s Astra in Black (CB)
- Color C: Scrap of Brown Yarn for stem (CC)
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Stuffing: Fiberfill or desired stuffing material
- Hemostat or other stuffing tool
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing the pieces together.
Size: 2″ tall and 3” diameter.
All rights reserved.
Contact the author with questions about this notice.