Free Devil Duckie Pattern
Here is a PixieKitten Free Pattern for this very cute and naughty Devil Duckie.
This demonic bathtub playmate is reproduced in detailed crochet. It stands four and a half inches long by two and a half inches wide by four inches tall.
In the last few years, the “Duckie’s” have become very collectible. Start a collection of your very own.
This is a twist on the classic bath time buddy will allow you to create many naughty memories. And if you take it in the bath, it definitely won’t float.
- 3.0mm and 4.5mm Crochet Hook
- Color A: Bernat Softee Chunky in Berry Red (CA)
- Color B: Bernat Satin in Sunset (CB)
- Color C: Paton’s Astra in Black (CC)
- PixieKitten Sparkle Animal Eyes (6.0mm) – Solid Black (Safety Eyes)
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Stuffing: Fiberfill or desired stuffing material
- Hemostat or other stuffing tool
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing and embroidery.
- Size: 4″ tall and 4.5” from bill to tail.