Free Angel Duckie Pattern
This is a PixieKitten Free Pattern for this innocent little Angel Duckie. This angelic playmate is reproduced in detailed crochet. It stands four and a half inches long by two and a half inches wide by three and a half inches tall.
In the last few years, the “Duckie’s” have become very collectible. Start a collection of your very own.
This is a twist on the classic bath time buddy will allow you to create many angelic memories. And if you take it in the bath, it definitely won’t float.
- 3.0mm and 4.5mm Crochet Hook
- Color A: Bernat Softee Chunky in White (CA)
- Color B: Bernat Satin in Sunset (CB)
- Color C: Vanna’s Glamour in Platinum (CC)
- PixieKitten Sparkle Animal Eyes (6.0mm) – Solid Black (Safety Eyes)
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Stuffing: Fiberfill or desired stuffing material
- Hemostat or other stuffing tool
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing the pieces together.
- Wire for the wings: Floral Wire covered in paper (optional)
4.5 inches long by 2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches tall
Vanna’s Glamour in Platinum is held two strands together for wings and halo.