Flower Slouchy Hat
This free flower slouchy hat is just too cute! You have to make sure to tell your friends about it. It has stripes all the way down, ribbed edging, and the cutest flower with 2 leaves!
- Worsted weight yarn
- H crochet hook
- Button for middle of flower
- Needle to weave ends
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms.
- This pattern is for teen to small adult.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
- slst-slip stitch
- sc-single crochet
- hdc-half double crochet
- dc-double crochet
- dcfp-double crochet front post
- dcbp-double crochet back post
I have made this pattern completely on my own; using my skills and measurements. You may sell, use, and donate, what you make from this pattern. You may not sell, copy, rewrite, distribute this pattern in any way, or form. You may not use my photos for selling purposes in any way. You may share this pattern, by linking back to this post, and even sharing the picture! © 2014, Brie Firmingham. All rights reserved.
You can get this pattern here: http://www.creamofthecropcrochet.com/2014/10/free-flower-slouchy-hat.html