Flower Ear Warmers
These flower ear warmers are perfect for teen to medium adult! Don’t know a stitch? Follow the links in the abbreviations! Want to make these ear warmers exactly the same way? Get the exact same yarn listed in the materials!
- Worsted weight yarn (4-medium) (lion brand, fishermen’s wool, brown heather and oatmeal yarn)
- H crochet hook
- Button for flower (This button is from Joann’s, but it was in the clearance so it might not be available anymore.)
- Yarn Needle
Teen to Adult Medium
- This pattern is in American crochet terms.
- This pattern is for teen to medium adult.
- Don’t know a stitch? Follow the links.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
sc- single crochet
I have made this pattern completely on my own; using my skills and measurements. You may sell, use, and donate, what you make from this pattern. You may not sell, copy, rewrite, distribute this pattern in any way, or form. You may not use my photos for selling purposes in any way. You may share this pattern, by linking back to my blog, and even sharing the picture! © 2014, Brie Firmingham. All rights reserved.
You can get this pattern by following the link: