Textured, stylish and simple is at the heart of the Diana Line, and definitely at play here in the Diana Purse. Itâs made with worsted/ medium weight yarn and very easy to follow, making it very easy to work it up, in no time at all. While the photo only shows two colors, you could easily go wild and create the Diana in as many or few colors as you would like- put your own stamp of creativity on this straightforward yet lovely design. Perhaps a flower by the handle would really finish it off. Oh, the ideas!You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online.You MAY NOT use any of the photos from this listing, or the ones contained in the pattern, to sell your item. You MUST take your own photos.Copyright @ Divine Debris 2012 – 2015. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior written permission from the author. Sales of finished product are permitted, but designer requests that you link back to pattern and credit Divine Debris with the original design under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Â 2.5 â 3 oz worsted/ medium weight (size 4) yarn- I usedÂ Vannaâs Choice
- I used 2 colors but you could definitely just do this in one color
- US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Height:Â 6.5â³ â 7â³
- Diameter:Â 8.5â³ â 9â³
- Depth of base:Â 1.5â³ â 1.75â³
- 4â x 4â Â = 14 dcs x 7 rows
- This pattern is created in the round with a slip st at the end of each row into the first st.
- Youâre going to need to know how to work into theÂ third loop of a hdc.
- Rotate on row 6 means rotate the whole piece 90Â°.
Find the full pattern here my website: Diana Purse