11 Crochet Jokes for Talk Like a Pirate Day
Today be a special type of holiday. It be Talk Like a Pirate Day, matey. Arrr!
Susanna Tobias, first mate of the hooked crew at Interweave, has written some yarns for all ye landlubber crochet hook wielding fiends. If these don’t make you laugh deep in yer belly, we’ll make her walk the plank!
1. What do you call the pirate who skipped class to crochet?
Ahoy matey! Be captain of your hooky with the Interweave Quirky Crochet Hooks.
2. What’s a pirate’s favorite print?
3. How does a pirate get his or her daily fiber?
Crochet your own yarrrn-loving Dread Pirate Sam.
4. What’s a pirate’s favorite accessory to crochet?
5. What’s a pirate’s favorite crocheted garment?
A boatneck sweater
6. What do hipster pirates say when they finish a crochet project?
It’s off the hook!
7. What’s a pirate oyster’s favorite crochet stitch?
8. Where do pirates like to shop?
The yarrrrn store
9. Why do pirates make the best crocheters?
They’re already hooked.
10. What is a pirate’s favorite color to crochet with?
11. What do pirate say when they have to pull stitches out of their crochet?
Tell us, ye scallywag: did ye chuckle heartily or groan like you had a case of scurvy? Susanna’s life depends on your answer! Let us know which joke ye liked most for Talk Like a Pirate Day or share one of your own in the comments below.
We love to hear from our crew!
For more pirate booty, check out what the knitting crew has on the line.
It’s Not About Talk Like a Pirate Day – It’s About Getting Hooked!