Crochet Classes at Bead Expo
Beadwork Bead Expoâ€”one of the largest consumer bead shows in the United Statesâ€”will be making its first appearance in California at the Oakland Convention Center April 11â€“15, 2007. Bead Expo brings together the best of the beading and jewelry-making community under one roof, offering five days of world-class workshops with renowned instructors; incredible shopping at the international bead bazaar; a two-day Symposium organized by the Center for the Study of Beadwork and the Society of Bead Researchers; The Beaded Bag juried exhibit; opportunities to meet best-selling authors; and more.
Bead Expo offers more than 110 unique workshops with master teachers and authors in almost every beading or jewelry-making technique in the field.
Classes of interest to crocheters include:
- Crocheted Niobium Electrified Earrings with Joan Dulla
- Wire Crochet Necklace with Doris Coghill
- Crocheted Chunky Turquoise Bracelet with Joan Dulla
- Crocheted Silver Simplicity Bead with Joan Dulla
- Free-form crochet Wilderness Bracelet with Bethany Barry
Technorati Tags: bead expo, beading, crochet