My, so much has been going on and I've been too caught up in work and life to keep up with it on the blog. Here's a wee recap:
- Beyond the runway, crochet and knitting are popping up in high-end industrial design, too.
- Robyn has written a post (with lots of photos!) to address common questions about the Crystal Lace Bolero.
- Vashti wrote up some tips on making the most of National Crochet Month (this month, yo).
- Mr Cme and I have been married for five years. We celebrated this weekend with a delicious meal and a few hours of Dance Dance Revolution (thanks J and K!).
- We're Grannying-Along. Won't you join in?