bedspread fringe

This is the fringe that I want to attach to the bedspread that I'm making.  If anyone out there can help decipher and duplicate this pattern, I sure could use the help.  This pic shows the fringe on the exact same bedspread that I am making.  The pattern for the spread is called On the Square.

Post a Comment