Bacon and Eggs Pillow
Is there anything more magical, more all purpose, more… downright awesome… than BACON? The internet certainly doesn’t think so, and who am I to argue with the internet? But a happy tummy full of bacon is just begging for a nap. I can’t imagine what you’ll dream about when you doze off with this pillow…
- Caron Simply Soft Autumn Red, one skein
- Caron Simply Soft Bone, one skein
- Caron Simply Soft White, small amount
- Caron Simply Soft Sunshine, small amount
- Hook: US-H, 5.0mm
- Also needed: Pillow form, 12″ x 16″
This pattern is designed to fit a 12″ to 16″ pillow form. To fit a 16″ x 16″ square pillow form, just keep going until it’s long enough to wrap around the pillow. This is more of a stitch pattern with a recipe – be sure to read the notes carefully to make your own ooak pillow! Chart, video tutorial, and lots of photos are included.
Free crochet Bacon and Eggs Pillow pattern at moogly – check it out!