5 Crochet Patterns to Make for Valentine’s Day
There are many ways to show your love this Valentine’s Day. However you choose to spend your day celebrating, here are a few crochet projects we think you’ll love! Happy stitching!
1. For a night out with your partner, make the Cinnamon Cowl from Interweave Crochet Winter 2019.
The Cinnamon Cowl uses bulky yarn, so it will work up quickly. Its fanning lace pattern gives it a touch of glamour, so it’s the perfect thing to wear on a night out with your partner—no matter how fancy the night gets.
2. For a romantic night cuddled on the couch, make the Easygoing Throw from Interweave Crochet Fall 2018.
The Easygoing Throw is a small-blanket pattern, at just 35 inches wide and 43 inches tall. This project also uses bulky yarn, so there are few blanket patterns that will work up any faster. Use its small size as an excuse to get extra-cuddled with whoever shares your couch.
3. For a night out with your friends, make the Time-Honored Sweater from Interweave Crochet Summer 2018.
For a night out showing your friends the love, you’ll want to make and wear the Time-Honored Sweater. If anyone is going to appreciate your mad crochet skills, it’s your friends—especially if they crochet, too! This pattern combines lace and cables, so it is sure to impress!
4. For an entertaining night with the kids, make the Monster Love Mobile from Interweave Crochet Home 2015.
The Monster Love Mobile includes a collection of cute, little crochet creatures that are holding hearts. Make the mobile for young ones, or leave all the pieces unattached for older kids to have heart-themed toys.
5. For a night indulging in some self-care, make the Cuddle Up Poncho from Interweave Crochet Winter 2018.
You might choose to spend this day of love enjoying the pleasure of your own company—and maybe with your crochet hook in hand! If that’s the case, get extra comfy with the Cuddle-Up Poncho. For some extra-cuddly warmth, its large size makes it easy to throw over whatever you’re wearing.
BONUS: If you’re looking to make crochet projects as a gift for your significant other, you might enjoy this list of unisex patterns and patterns for men. See if there’s a project on there that reminds you of your love!
Is there a project you plan on making for Valentine’s Day that we’ve left off this list? Let us know in the comments below!
Happy stitching and happy Valentine’s Day!
(Featured Image: Monster Love Mobile | Credit: Harper Point Photography)
Crochet projects you’ll love!