Wedding Jewelry Trends for Summer
Don't you just love summer weddings? One of my office mates has been busily planning her nuptials, which will take place later this month. Getting a glimpse of just some of the things that will make her day special has inspired me to see which accessories brides will be wearing this summer.
1. The summer issue of Martha Stewart magazine shows us a collection of pearls in unusual shapes, shades, and settings.
2. Brides Magazine features this out-of-the-ordinary wedding choker from Neiman Marcus made with pearls,crystals, and–get this–black leather!
3. I can almost hear my grandmother gushing over this gorgeous bracelet on TheKnot.com, featuring cotton and polyester crocheted loops, glass pearls and mother-of-pearl.
4. Look at these non-traditional beauties from Nordstrom. Simply stunning!
5. I love the accent on these gorgeous pearl strands–my favorite pick from Southern Bride magazine.
6. This vintage-style bracelet by Etsy artist, ShesAccessories, is made with white fresh water pearls and rhodium plated leaves with rhinestones.
7. The subtle details make these earrings in MadeByMore's Etsy shop oh-so-sweet.
8. If you're interested in making your own jewelry for that special day, download the Best of Stringing Wedding eBook, or check out Jean Campbell's Beaded Weddings, both available in the Interweave Store.