Mashed Up Hearts Polymer Clay Project: Raku Variation
If you loved the Mashed Up Hearts project over on our Beading Daily blog, here's a cool variation made to resemble ceramic Raku! Read on to find out how you can win a free kit including a package of Premo! Sculpey clay and the glitters used to create the original version of this free polymer clay project, courtesy of Polyform Products!
Smashed Up Raku Heart:
- (1) 2 oz. package Premo! Sculpey clay, black
- Pearl Ex powders in: True Blue, Spring Green, Flamingo Pink, Super Copper and Gold to resemble traditional Raku colors
- 18 gauge jewelry wire in colors to match your powders and glitter
- Sculpey Super Slicer Blade
- Clay conditioning machine
- Work mat
- Tools for adding texture to clay
- Craft knife
- Flush cutters
- Chain nose or flat nose pliers
Step by Step Instructions:
And now for the fun part: the giveaway! Iris Weiss and the great folks over at Polyform Products have provided a fabulous little "mini kit" that includes four packages of Premo! polymer clay and a set of six glitters so you can make your own Mashed Up Hearts!
To win this lovely little kit of polymer clays and glitters, all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog and tell me why you love working with polymer clay.
You have until midnight, EST on Sunday, February 26, 2012 to leave your comments. At that time, comments will be closed and I'll use my trusty random number generator to pick a winner! (So make sure that if you enter, you have a current email in your Beading Daily profile so I can contact you!) This giveaway is open to international entries, too, so our overseas readers can participate! (Retail value of the polymer clay kit is approximately $15.)
Good luck and Bead Happy!