Handcrafted Jewelry, 2010
Put Your Heart into Your Handmade Jewelry
Now you can get 25 amazing mixed-media jewelry designs in the new special issue of Handcrafted Jewelry.
Make your mark with unique techniques and brand-new one-of-a-kind jewelry projects in resin, polymer clay, enamel, fabric, and much more.
Handcrafted Jewelry is packed with 90+ pages of inspirational fashion-forward jewelry for any style, presented by the editors of Beadwork and Stringing magazines.
Grab your copy of this special issue to:
- Create pieces that stand out with step-by-step projects in unique techniques.
- Tell your personal story and use all your meaningful favorite finds in your jewelry with tips on the best found objects.
- Be inspired by cool designs from Lisa Niven Kelly, Cynthia Thornton, Danielle Fox, Melinda Barta, and many more.
- Add intrigue to your designs with tips on 7 ways to alter metal.
- Skip the guesswork with step-by-step instructions and detailed material lists.
- And more!