Free Beading Project: Easy Wire Wrapped Cuff Bracelet
I've really been getting into working with easy wire wrapping projects lately, and these two blank metal cuff bracelets from this month's A Grain of Sand Bead Hoard Curiosities Club just spoke to me as soon as I saw them. They wanted me to wrap them with wire and beads to make a couple of fun and easy beaded cuff bracelets!
You can find similar wire cuff bracelet components from Metalliferous or Designer's Findings.
- Brass or copper wire bracelet blank
- Clasp (optional, depending on the type of wire bracelet blank you're using)
- 25-50 4mm beads (number of beads required may vary, depending on size of beads and size of cuff)
- 5 feet of 24 gauge copper wire
- Wire cutters/flush cutters
- Flat nose or chain nose pliers
These beaded cuff bangles work up fast, and are so comfortable to wear, you'll find yourself making loads of them for last-minute gifts! Enjoy! (And make sure you check out the A Grain of Sand website to find out more about the Bead Hoard Curiosities Club!)