Fast & Fabulous June/July 2019: Call For Submissions
Calling all nature lovers and those looking for a challenge! The Beadwork staff is searching for nature and nature-scape designs for Fast & Fabulous June/July 2019 issue. Are you up for it? If so, just check out the submissions guidelines below and send us your design ideas by December 30, 2018.
We welcome all designs and all designers. You don’t need to be a professional jewelry artist — but if you are, that’s fine, too. Simply create a design you love that incorporates the theme. To get you started, here are some resources to help you bring your design to life.
- Trash to Treasure: Two Ways to Use Broken Gemstones and Beads in Fresh Jewelry Designs by Tammy Jones
- Stone Cutting, Carving, and Polishing: 15 Timeless Tips from Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Readers
- Intro to the Flex Shaft: What Can It Do For You? Cut, Carve, Polish, Grind… by Tammy Jones
- How to Tie a Sliding Knot Like a Pro by Jean Campbell Cox
- How to Knot Mala Beads the Right Way by Jennifer VanBenschoten
Fast & Fabulous submissions are accepted by theme. To submit a project for the June/July 2019 Fast & Fabulous section, simply email a photo of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional submission info, check out the blog “Submitting a Project to Beadwork Magazine”, or see our submissions guidelines. (Note that bead weaving project submissions are evaluated on a rolling basis and do not need to follow a particular theme.)
June/July Fast&Fabulous Due Date: December 30, 2018
We can’t wait to see what you create!
Editor, Beadwork magazine
Featured Image: Past submissions include (top image – left to right): The Mountains are Calling by Kristina Hahn Eleniak; Icy Drops by Anne Potter; High Desert by Anne Perry
To find previous Fast & Fabulous projects, visit the Interweave Store!