Love Pearl Beads? You Have to See These Pearl Jewelry Designs
Handmade Pearl Jewelry Patterns to Download
- 6 Handmade Pearl Jewelry Designs to Try
- Learn How to Make Pearl Stud Earrings in This Episode of Beads, Baubles & Jewels
- Create Jewelry: Pearls
- 10 Wire and Pearl Jewelry Designs for Beaders
- Make This DIY Pearl Necklace on a Budget
- The Essential Guide to Baroque Pearl Beads
- What You Should Know About Caring for Vintage Pearls
- How to Finish Your Pearl Knotting Like a Pro
- 4 Must-See Tips for Stringing Pearls
If you’ve already been beading for a while and you’d like to try incorporating pearl beads, these are the patterns for you.
Our Most Popular Pearl Jewelry Designs, Supplies, & Resources in the Interweave Store
Every beader’s favorite TV show is back for a 28-minute episode dedicated to pearls. You’ll learn about pearl links and using them with polymer clay, but our favorite part is learning how to make pearl stud earrings—a true classic piece.
This classic book series is popular for good reason, and it’s back for a pearl-themed edition that caters to beginner to advanced beaders.
Try your hand at DIY wire jewelry with just a few tools and plenty of beads with these patterns.
We teach you how to use mother of pearl instead of pearl to great effect – no one has to know you got it for a bargain!
Our Most Popular Pearl Blog Posts
Learn about five key shapes that every experienced pearl dealer knows, and what you can use them for.
Like all things aged, vintage pearls are finer, but they also require a little tender care. This covers the basics of caring for vintage pearls, as well as faux pearls, which went through a different process then than they do today.
Congratulations on mastering pearl knotting! Here’s what you need to do on the ends to make it look superb.
When stringing, you have to treat pearls slightly differently than other beads – not least because of their size. Here’s what you should know.