Beads: The Best Kind of Valentine
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and although I may not have a significant other to spend the evening with, I already have plans that will be just as nice! With the Ten Heart Themed Projects to Love eBook, I have ten great reasons to enjoy myself this February 14th. Let me tell you, in five simple points, why beads are just as good of a companion as any valentine you may be wishing you had!
1. Variety. Who says you have to stick with just one date this Valentine's Day? With the Ten Heart Themed Projects to Love eBook I have ten possible projects to enjoy that evening. Not to mention, there's no chance my date will bore me with the great variety of basic stringing, beadweaving, and wire projects offered.
2. Pajamas. That's right; what other date on Valentine's Day would consist of wearing your jammies?
3. Inexpensive. It's nice to have an inexpensive date here and there. Well your date with the Heart Themed eBook will not leave you eating Ramen noodles for the next three weeks to make up for it. This eBook is under ten dollars!
4. Long-lasting. A date lasts for just one evening, but this eBook gives you the gift of projects to enjoy all year! The heart themed designs in this project compilation are year-round loveable designs.
5. Giving. Although this eBook can't wait to spoil you with new jewelry designs, it'll also inspire you to give to others. Filled with designs for any taste, you'll find things to make for family, friends, and more. With simple, easy-to-make projects, you'll be whipping up gifts in no time!
Beadwork & Jewelry Stringing magazine