Beading Frenzy Headed to Philadelphia Next Week!
There is one time of year where your creative spirit can really soar. Let’s welcome back Bead Fest Philadelphia for another exciting year! Bead Fest heads to Oaks, Pennsylvania just 25 miles outside of Philadelphia on August 21-23 (next week!)—and this year’s show, as always, is set to impress!
Head to www.beadfest.com to take a peek at the vendors who are going to be at the Expo and slowly map out a “list of must-see vendors” to visit. With hundreds of different booths to browse across the floor, you’ll definitely want to come with a “plan of attack.” Be sure to make it a point to visit some of the new vendors to Bead Fest Philly this year and explore all of the shopping goodies they have to offer.
Trying to decide what to make time for? It’s easy…shopping, shopping and more shopping! Bead Fest Philadelphia is THE source for every accessory, tool, bead or wire to help make your year-round projects unique. Take advantage of the huge selection this event brings all under one roof.
After the long, painstaking wait for the largest Bead Fest of the year, the show begins . . . and it’s a weekend of creative bliss that go so fast because you’re having so much fun! Here are five things you will miss out on if you don’t head to Philadelphia next week:
- Lampworking! Bead Fest Philadelphia is the ONLY Bead Fest event that offers glass bead making workshops. Whether it is your favorite technique or just one that always catches your eye, next week is your chance to take advantage of everything lampworking.
- Open Torch Nights! Check out the newest activity added to the Bead Fest plate—Open Torch Nights. Do you have a project you’d like to start but don’t have the space at home? Or do you want to just get a feel for something new? All are welcome to attend and try out some or all of the torches available or find the right torch for your business or hobby. These events are free!
- NEW Instructors! Who doesn’t love old favs like Kieu Pham Gray, Debora Mauser, Sue Ripsch and others…but, why not meet some newbies to the August event? 2015 Bead Fest Philadelphia welcomes 10 new instructors to the Bead Fest family. See the full instructor list to check out who’s heading to Philadelphia next week!
- The Next Bead Fest isn’t until April 2016! Do you really want to be stuck inside all winter long without new techniques under your belt or fun new products on your craft shelves? Make time to explore the Expo aisles full of fun new beads, quality wire & metal selections, and more!
- Inspiration! If there is one thing you know you can walk away from Bead Fest with, it’s inspiration. Every corner of this event is packed with opportunities for your creative imagination to take flight, whether in the workshops with the experts or even on the Expo floor, like in the $2 demo or make-n-take session at the Inspiration Playground!
So, what are you waiting for? Register online to beat the lines and get to Bead Fest Philadelphia next week! Stay tuned as we recap the event in case you miss any part of it.