Beaded Wedding Jewelry: Five Free Projects for Handmade Bridal Jewelry
We've put together five beautiful beaded bridal jewelry projects for you to give you some inspiration for designing and making your own handmade beaded wedding jewelry.
- Mix chain and rich-looking glass beads in Melinda Barta's Beauty and Grace, a beaded necklace that works for bridal party jewelry as well as mother of the bride jewelry!
- Make a statement with Janie Warnick's Keishi Pearl Bracelet: it starts out as an easy band of peyote stitch and becomes a magnificent bridal accessory with the addition of a handful of freshwater pearls.
- Crystal beads and pearl beads are wedding jewelry staples, and you'll make a splash with Gabrielle Neijman's Sweet Starbursts necklace. Mix easy crystal clusters attached to a square stitch base with two strands of seed beads that encircle lovely crystal pearls.
- For a vintage wedding jewelry look, try Cheryl Assemi's Festive Jewels. This necklace is a classic mixture of crystals, fire polished beads, and marcasite spacers.
- Whether you're planning a spring wedding or just want to wear your flowers on your wrist, Nadiya Pakosh's Pearl Flower Bracelet will be just the thing! Delicate and sophisticated pearl clusters attached to a base made with shimmering bugle beads.
Make your special day even better by making your own handcrafted beaded wedding jewelry!