Accessorize for Fall
I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here in Colorado, today we are having our first taste of fall. It's 20 to 30 degrees cooler than it's been in months. The sky is overcast. And I'm starting to think about trading my summer skirts and sleeveless tops for cardigans and boots.
Fall is a fun time to think about changing up your accessories, too. Here, I've put together a collection of accessories that are trending this fall, with the warm, rich hues that set this season's fashions apart from all others.
1. I adore the colors on these Cable Knit Scarves from Mudpie:
2. Leather continues to be a hot trend, as shown in this Labradorite Trellis Cuff from Sundance:
4. One of my favorite pieces from the fall issue of Jewelry Stringing incorporates a lively mix of colorful ceramic and gemstone beads (Worldly Adornment, by Andria McKee):
5. I just love the richness of these Metamorph Dangler earrings from Anthropologie. Simply stunning:
6. Check out the colors on this hand-painted silk scarf by Etsy artist, Ceryne Silks. So pretty!
7. These delicate sterling silver twig bangles from Saara Reidsema on Etsy would be a fun accent to any fall outfit:
8. Don't you think these fair trade rustic wire hooks, made by artisans in India, would be perfect for hanging and displaying your scarves this fall?
Do you have a favorite fall accessory? What trends are you seeing in jewelry or fashions this fall?
Whatever you wear (or make!), enjoy accessorizing this fall!