Yin & Yang Pendant
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Solder a hidden join in this stately sterling silver pendant that requires more advanced soldering techniques, including tinning (or sweat soldering) and blind soldering.
- 18 gauge sterling silver sheet for the back plate
- 3/16" 16 gauge sterling silver sheet for the rim
- 14 gauge round sterling silver for the posts
- 1/8" 22 gauge fine silver for the bezel
- 24 gauge sterling silver sheet for the pillow
- Liver of sulfur
- Plexiglas sheet
Tools: HAND AND FABRICATION: Saw frame and blades, files, pliers, flex shaft, centerpunch, drill bits or hole punch, rivet hammer, rawhide mallet. SOLDERING SETUP: Torch and tips, flux, pickle pot, tripod, tweezers, tongs. FINISHING: Sandpaper, brass brush. OTHER: Hydraulic press (potterusa.com), rolling mill and texture plate
Technique: Metalsmithing, Soldering
Originally Published: How to Solder Jewelry, 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Project Download|