Xanadu Necklace Kit
Stitch your way to a fun, elegant necklace with the Xanadu Necklace kit!
If you're ready to learn new stitches and want to make a rewarding, fun piece of jewelry while doing so, the Xanadu Necklace has your name on it! Use tubular netting and two- and four-hole beads to create a textural medallion. Then use right-angle weave and peyote stitch to form the spiral strap. Beaders of intermediate skill level will love this kit, which also includes the August/September issue of Beadwork, the best source for the latest beading projects and patterns.
For ONLY $29.99, advance several of your favorite stitching techniques while making a pretty and practical Xanadu Necklace.
See what's inside the collection:
Xanadu Necklace Kit
This statement necklace features two- and four-hole beads stitched into a textural medallion showcased on a spiral-stitched strap.
- 1 g African sunset gold luster size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 1 g gold-lined aqua size 15° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 1 g metallic gold size 15° Japanese seed beads (C)
- 1 g sea foam lined light topaz rainbow size 11° Japanese seed beads (D)
- 1 g gilded marble orange size 11° Japanese seed beads (E)
- 6 g matte teal iris size 11° Japanese seed beads (F)
- 20 lilac luster opaque 3x10mm 2-hole crescent beads (G)
- 20 metallic light green suede 6mm 4-hole QuadraLentils (H)
- 30 24k gold-plated 2mm fire-polished rounds (J)
- 182 matte bronzed smoke luster opaque 2mm fire-polished rounds (K)
- 1 gold hyacinth suede 8mm pressed-glass round
- 1 gold 5x17mm magnetic barrel clasp
- Purple One-G nylon beading thread
Beadwork, August/September 2016
Check out the latest issue as Editor Melinda Barta highlights interesting and unique beading techniques, as well as the idea of beadweaving as an escape from everyday stresses. Another installment of fun, challenging and exciting designs by our favorite bead artists, this issue gives readers the tools to expand their skills and discover designs for the new fall season. Artists will specifically cover diagonal peyote stitch, kumihimo, spiral rope and embellished tubular herringbone stitch. In addition to the Xanadu Necklace by Nichole Starman, you will also learn how to make the popular Sawtooth Cuff by Melinda Barta.
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|