Wrap-Around Raindrop Ring
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use your soldering and fabrication skills to create this adjustable ring with an attractive dual finish.
- 20 gauge sterling silver sheet; 5/8" × 3-1/2"
- 12 gauge sterling silver square wire; 8" length
- 16 gauge round wire or scraps for raindrops
- SOLDERING: Solder setup: torch, tips, striker, firebrick
- HAND: Ring mandrel, rawhide mallet, forming pliers, jeweler's saw with #2/0 blades
- FINISHING: Polishing equipment and compounds
Technique: Soldering, fabrication
Originally Published: Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist April 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|